Nowadays everyone wants to put a thick beard and look dashing. Beard has become a trend in our society. Most of the people could not get a thick beard due to some genetic problem. Here you will learn everything related to beard; Tips for how to grow a thick beard, I will also tell you about the stages of growing a beard and some natural tips for how to grow a beard.
There are two types of hair that grow on your face, First one is Vellus and the second one is terminal. Vellus hair grows at the teenage, they are light and blond while terminal hair is the conversion of the vellus hair when you cross the teenage. Terminal hair is the darker and coarser hair.
Now come to factors that affect the Growth of beard
Beard growth is related to your health, genes and the testosterone of your body. The other hormone which is responsible for your beard growth is dihydrotestosterone or DHT. The amount of DHT available in your reproductive system directly affects the Beard growth. So till now, you have understood that higher the DHT and Testosterone, Higher will be the growth of your beard.
But if you have a lower level of DHT it may possible that your head hair will sustain for a long time. But here it is considered that if you have a patchy hair it doesn’t mean that you have a low level of hormone it might be due to the sensitivity of your body towards these hormones. If the report says that the level of testosterone is low in your body then its also possible that you can increase it through some workout and with a healthy diet.
Now come to the tips of How to grow a beard naturally at home
• Sweet Potatoes- Sweet potato will be responsible for cell growth in your body. Sweet potatoes have a rich source of Beta- Carotene and it is converted into vitamin A and this will enhance the cell growth in your body.
• Spinach- Spinach is a very rich source of Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Protein and potassium that will directly proportional to the growth of beard.
As you know that Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B, Iron, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E plays a vital role in order to grow your beard. So you can take the supplements which have a rich source of one of the above minerals. Along with these, you can take a supplement of biotin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, Nettle and flaxseed oil.
Along with this food, there are some exercise that will help you to grow your beard
• You can start weight lifting that will also increase the level of testosterone in your body.
Apart from diet and exercise, there are some other tips which are essential for Shaping a thick beard
• Some people say that by trimming your beard regularly your beard will have a faster growth but it is not proven and there is no evidence of it.
• It might be possible that frequent shaving will stimulate the hair follicles for faster growth.
• Try to wash your face with warm water. If you can’t get the result to massage it with a face cleaner. Washing your face regularly will help to remove the dirt particles and unwanted oil from your hair follicles.
• Use exfoliant on your skin it will help you to clear the dead skin cells.
A. Use the beard oil that contains Eucalyptus, It would be beneficial for your hair growth.
B. Avoid beard oil if you have used it once
A. Create a paste of squeezed lime juice (15ml) and ground Cinnamon (15g). apply it to your beard and leave it for 25-30 minutes then rinse it with water and use your regular face cleaner on it. Use it one to two times a day.
B. Make a mixture of dried mustard leaves (45g) and Amla oil (59 ml) and prepare a paste of it. Apply it on your face, leave it for 25-30 minutes after that rinse it with normal water. After that wash it again with your regular face wash. Try it daily from 2-3 times.
Now come to the things that should not be done by you because that will be harmful
A. Do not use any type of Testosterone boosting pills, creams, injections or other products without proper prescription from a doctor.
B. If you are going for weight lifting and HIIT training then don’t do excess exercise in starting. First, try to start with basics and gradually increase your load.
Most of the people worry due to the beard Dandruff, Here are some tips that will help you to get rid of from beard dandruff.
Now come to the point what should you use for trimming of beard
If you trim with an electric trimmer then it will leave your ends with a sharper finish, Due to this, you will feel a lot of irritation and itchiness. It will also responsible for split ends. Since the separation of the hair is very sharp it splits your hair and makes more split ends. But when you trim with a Razor it cleans that lines and ruffles the ends which are very beneficial for the more natural growth of your hair follicles. But nowadays Trimmers are in trend however it will be responsible for irritation and itchiness.